Please accept cookies for chat
Amethyst Japa Mala in 6 mm or 8 mm beads. The Amethyst Japa Mala is made...
Japa Mala of agate in 8 mm faceted beads. It is a cute model of Japa...
Ágate tibetan buddhist mala 6 mm faceted agate beads. The Japa Mala is a...
Buddhist Japa mala of black agate and the colors of the Chakras. The...
Caduceus of Mercury pendant silver...
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), we specify the procedures (steps to follow) to place an order in this online store (celebrate the online contract):
This process is clear and intuitive, requiring just follow the steps that will be presented, all stages that require special attention on their part will have to be confirmed by means of confirmation buttons or checkboxes, very visible.
At no time will an action be carried out without your prior consent or without requiring a confirmation action on your part.
It will be necessary to complete 3 to 5 pages (apart from those necessary in the payment gateways, if applicable), according to the payment method chosen by you and the type of device used to display them.
The details of your order will be stored in our database and you can see them from the section My account -> My orders.
Below we detail more extensively the procedure to follow:
It is very easy to buy online us:
· You can use the vertical menu of product categories on the left or search directly for a product using the search engine of the store is located on the right side of the horizontal menu.
· Clicking on the categories will be presented with a list of products. To learn more about a product, use the quick view and to see the full record of a product using the link "View Product" or "Choose Options" button. In quick view you can view the details such as weight, size and a detailed description in the full record of the product and this data can display other information such as type of packing, information on the meaning, properties of products and relevant information on products shows that in the pictures.
· To buy the product you must click on the "add to cart" to add to cart. You are presented with a confirmation and options continue shopping other products or proceed checkout.
· To buy more quantities of the same type the desired item in the "quantity" field and then add to cart number.
· For products available in different stones or models you should choose the desired option before adding to cart, for that simply select among the available options. In your cart will be visible option is chosen, it should always verify the cart before confirming the order.
· To complete your purchase using the button "check out" in the cart icon, you will be redirected to the page of order summary and confirmation.
Confirming the order:
On page summary of your cart check the products, you can add more quantities or delete products using the "+" or "-", then click the button "continue", three steps are displayed. (In case of mobile devices, or reduced screens, the following steps will be on the same screen as the product list.)
1. In the "create an account" or "Account" fill in all requested or should be registered and log in with your login data by clicking the "I am a customer" or "Already registered? -> Click here" fields. If your data is identified and automatically appear, check the delivery and billing address, to rectify any data click "Edit". To add a new address, click on "Add new address".
2. Choose the mode of shipping, shipping only modes that apply to your area and weight of your purchase will be available.
3. Choose the method of payment. Complete your order using on button "I confirm my order".
For bank transfer will be presented a summary of your order, agreeing click on confirm, you will be presented with our bank details and you will receive through the electronic automatic email from our system.
In case of PayPal, you will be redirected to the secure PayPal payment.
If Redsys payment gateway (TPV for digital Blast payment) you will be redirected to secure payment of the TPV BBVA Bank.
Please, in the case of noticing an error after the completion of the order and as soon as possible, contact us by phone or email. We also warn you that orders that have been sent can not be rectified.
If you need more help, please apply by phone 966476260, e-mail: email@example.com or use our online chat support in the lower right corner of the monitor. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Automatically translated from Spanish language by computerized means. Kindly excuse any possible errors of wording.
Prices are shown in retail (including 21% VAT).